Howdy and we hope that you are doing amazing! ✌️
We are excited to announce that our most expected update is just around the corner. On the 16th of April 2021, the Stater Lydian Update is expected to go live and move our product from Rinkeby to Mainnet.
The Lydian Update completes one of the most important phases of the Stater NFT landing platform in terms of product development. The whole team is thrilled and also aware that we could not have done it without all the support from our investors, partners and our lovely community.
What to expect from Lydian update
- Our NFT lending platform will move from Rinkeby to Ethereum Mainnet.
- With this update, we will have the same set of core features that you can currently see on Rinkeby at https://lending.stater.co
- For a deeper dive on how the product works, you can check out our Documentation.
- We will make available the fee discount for the Stater NFT holders. For more info, you can check out our article about our new Stater NFT Collection.
- We will also push to make available the Wrapped Debt functionality where lenders will be able to wrap their active loan packages into an NFT and freely trade them on a secondary market, or even borrow against them.
- We will also provide fee discounts on the NFT lending platform for LP providers from our liquidity mining campaign. More info on that will be available this week 🔥
What’s next for Stater
- We are excited to let you know that the auditing process of our smart contracts will start this week. We have made a partnership with a world class cybersecurity company for this matter that we will officially announce in the following days. 🔒
- We will work to integrate other networks into our product. First on line will be Polygon and other amazing networks that offer NFT support and have a growing ecosystem in this space will follow. Integrations will start after mainnet update.
- We also have some amazing partnerships in our pipeline with other world-class projects from the crypto space. Stay tuned for more 👀