June Progress Overview — Fresh News
Howdy everyone and we hope that you are doing amazing! ✌️ Even though the last month was a choppy one in terms of price action for the entire market, we are thrilled to let you know that we have been working hard to make valuable improvements on all areas of our product and position our project at the forefront of the NFT revolution.
Now let’s take a look under the hood and see what we’ve been up to lately:
- A new version of our smart contract will be released with some amazing features like the option to edit active loans, fee discount support for more NFT collections & more. A list of all the updates will be available in the next few days.
- The new smart contract has been fully audited by our partners from Halborn. The report will be available in the course of next week.
- We have expanded our team with 3 new members that will help with marketing, partnerships and community management.
- Our lending platform for NFTs has been made available on Polygon as well.
- New product UI improvements to help with multi-chain interaction.
What’s Next for Stater
- We are working hard on rebranding key parts of our project and we aim on making the updates public in the next few weeks.
- Our lending platform for NFTs will be available on Binance Smart Chain in July.
- We are working on offering Elrond support as well in the next quarter.
- New gamification processes that will offer more integration and utility for our token and NFT collection inside the product are around the corner.
- The fast loans option from a lending pool will also be available in Q3.
- A new exchange will also be available if the market conditions will be apropiate.