Last Week in Review — Fresh Updates
Hello and we hope that you are doing great 👌 In the past weeks we have been working hard in preparation for the mainnet launch and we have also been focused on finishing the private sale and structuring the IDO campaign. Let’s take a look and see what we’ve been up to lately:
- Web2 has been removed from the lending platform. Now users can sign up with their Metamask wallet in a fully decentralized manner. More wallet integrations will follow soon.
- We have updated the asset information UI on lend section. Now the tx chart looks even better.
- A new smart contract has been deployed with important bug fixes around the lending process.
- We are doing internal testing of the smart contract to make sure that the transition to mainnet will run as smooth as possible.
- Our private sale is fully allocated and almost closed. Some amazing names have backed our project and we will announce all of them in the following days.
- We are making progress with the IDO campaign. We have a few platforms as main options for launch and we are looking at doing the campaign in a couple of weeks but no later than the end of march.
- The winners for our community contest have been announced. We thank everyone for the involvement!