Hey there, we hope you had a great week! We have some great news to share with you in our Last Week in Review!
We are excited to unveil the steps we will be taking to provide more visibility to the project as well as bringing the best possible experience for our users:
- We have been working hard to finalize the last details of our Corinthian update that is scheduled to be launched in 2 days and we are happy to let you know that we are on track with the update implementation.
- We are thrilled to let you know that our new Chief Marketing Officer — Andrei Matei — will lead the effort in creating a sustainable marketing strategy that will drive more exposure to our project. We think that his experience in Esports will bring a lot of strategic value at Stater.
- Our update for polygon is finally ready to be launched together with the Corinthian update.
What’s Next for Stater
- A new rebranding of the website and logo will be available in the course of this month
- We are in discussion with multiple exchanges for a new listing in the course of this month if the market conditions are right.
- Our governance implementation is just around the corner and we expect to have it launched in production in the course of this month.
- A new important update to our product that will bring more automation to the lending processes will be announced in the next couple of weeks.
- New and amazing partnerships with NFT projects and other chain integrations are underway as well. Stay tuned for that!