Howdy, we hope you had a great Weekend! We are working hard to keep our platform updated and provide the best possible experience for our users! This week the Corinthian Update was launched as well as the fix for the Polygon integration.
- Stater Corinthian Update was successfully released this week. If you want to find out more about the update, you can check out this article.
- Our Polygon integration is now up and running with the full set of functionalities.
- Bug fixes for the Polygon integration.
- $STR staking is back on CyberFi. Check out this link for more info https://samurai.cyberfi.tech/projects/stake-stater
- We have also added new rewards on our STR/MUST pool. You can now stake LP tokens and earn rewards in Must and STR on Polygon.
What’s Next for Stater
- A new rebranding of the website and logo will be available during this month
- We are in discussion with multiple exchanges for a new listing in the course of this month if the market conditions are right.
- Our governance implementation is just around the corner and we expect to have it launched in production in the course of this month.
- A new important update to our product that will bring more automation to the lending processes will be announced in the next couple of weeks.
- New and amazing partnerships with NFT projects and other chain integrations are underway as well. Stay tuned for that!