We are excited to announce that the Corinthian Update is live and running on Stater! The update improves the current set of functionalities and implements new cutting-edge features to our lending platform for NFT assets.
The new contracts have been fully audited by our partners from Halborn and the report is now available on our GitHub page.
Read bellow to see what our new smart contract update has to offer:
Corinthian Update Core Features
- Wrapped Debt Implementation — With the new version, lenders will be able to wrap their active loan packages into an NFT and freely trade them on a side market or even borrow against it. We believe that with this new feature, we will open the doors to a new wave of innovative use cases in the NFT lending space.
- Loan Package Edit — Users will be able to edit the main params of a loan package after it has been created but it hasn’t received a loan yet.
- Fully Customizable Installment Time — Users can fully control the periods for loan duration and installment time by adding custom inputs after a loan package has been created.
- Third Party Integrations — The new architecture offers more capabilities to users that want to implement our functionalities into their code.
- Fully Customizable & Scalable Discounts — New discounts on our platform can be applied to other collections with customizable percentages.
- Upgradable Smart Contract — Upgradable contracts with no friction or cost on the end user-experience.
- Architectural Improvements — The new contracts have been optimized in order to offer better scalability.