Stater Token Update — Redenomination & Redistribution
The past weeks were amazing for our team and big steps were taken into bringing the stater ecosystem closer to main-net. Moreover, our IDO is approaching — with a date to be announced in a matter of days.
Since these two big events will happen in a relatively small timeframe, our team has decided to implement Stater token redenomination sooner rather than later.
What this means for you and how will this change impact the tokenomics:
- The current supply of tokens will be reduced from 10,000,000,000 tokens to 100,000,000.
- The ticker will change from STTR to STR.
- The new contract address will be 0x84bb947fcedba6b9c7dcead42df07e113bb03007
- The initial token price will be $0.06.
- The initial market cap will be $500k.
- The same vesting schedules will apply to the Team, Treasury and Governance token pools.
What happens if I have already received STTR tokens in my wallet?
- We will redistribute all the token amounts to the current holders shortly after the IDO is over. Make sure to never use the old token in the future.
All the contracts will be updated in the course of this week with more info to follow.