2021 barely started and the Ethereum price seems ready for a new price discovery phase, while the non-fungible token-based artwork market grows exponentially with astonishing trading volumes. And the best part is that we're just getting started!
Feels like the perfect time to increase the momentum and make new updates for the first DeFi platform where you can use your NFT assets as collateral and yes — our team is fully up and running.
If you haven't checked our lending platform for NFT assets yet, you can create an account today at: https://stater.co
We've been working hard in the past week and here are a few updates that you should know about:
- New improvements on lend section sidebar — we have changed the UI of the main value filters, improved collection filters, added button filters for loan value and asset value.
- Updates on asset view in lend section — changed the UI and improved the way loan information is shown to the user and also the asset image has an expanded view option.
- Responsive updates for approval process on borrow section.
- STTR tokens have been vested for 24 months in 3 different pools. For the full details, you can check out this article.
- The vesting schedule for all vesting contract is set from in 1 oct 2020, and thus we will be releasing 2 months of vested tokens from the treasury (aprox 212m STTR) for a small pre-sale that will fuel our first liquidity mining program.
Stater Lending — Road to Mainnet
Since our lending platform has launched last week on Rinkeby, we have been thrilled with the feedback from our community. With the amazing growth that we've all experienced this year, we believe that now it's the right time to make lending available to the NFT market.
In the next process of our product development, our aim is to gather as much feedback as possible from the community that will help us improve the overall functionalities and remove bugs.
If you want to help us with your feedback, feel free to complete the following form: https://forms.gle/NzY6M6HwLJA8t5qq7